Lawn Care in York, ME
What’s better than a beautiful yard framing your lovely York, ME, home? We love it too! When we nurture lawns in the Seacoast, our goal is to bring out the best in our neighbors’ turf, for the aesthetics, and for hardy grass that stands up to kids and pets!
We understand that every yard is different, which is why we offer 3 distinct lawn care programs to best serve you:
- Premier: Our most thorough package, Premier includes 8 treatments throughout the year for fertilization, weed control, pH balancing in your soil, and grub control.
- Organic: Using all-organic products to protect the local ecosystem and watershed, we complete 5 applications throughout the year to fertilize your turf, combat weeds, and balance the pH of your soil.
- Standard: With 5 applications we will fertilize, control weeds and surface insects, as well as balance the pH of your grass’s soil.
20 Years of Lawn Care Experience
Between our winters and intense storms, the Seacoast can be rough on grass. We’ve used the past 2 decades to hone our lawn care practices, optimizing our programs to flourish lawns in York. Our professional and detail-oriented staff put this knowledge into practice daily, nurturing your turf to the best it can be.
Get A Quick Estimate
Aeration and Overseeding in York
An often overlooked maintenance task for lawns in the Seacoast is fall aeration and overseeding. We carry out core aeration with a machine that pulls soil plugs from your grass and deposits them on the surface, setting up your yard for success in the coming year. After aerating, we’ll spread grass seed to fill in any gaps in your turf, improving the look and overall health. Contact our experts to schedule your lawn aeration in York today!
Fall aeration and overseeding benefit your lawn in several key ways:
- Aeration reduces soil compaction, allowing water and nutrients to more easily reach the roots of your grass, simultaneously spurring deeper root growth.
- Increases absorption of water (and less runoff), especially after heavy rains.
- Naturally greens grass.
- Improves the resilience of turf so it withstands harsh weather and quickly bounces back from winter.
- Combats the buildup of thatch (dead grass that forms a weaved yellow layer on your turfs surface, impeding water infiltration into soil).
- Overseeding fills in gaps in your lawn for an even green across your yard.
- Helps naturally outcompete weeds by filling every inch of your yard with thick, healthy grass.
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
We take our word seriously. When you partner with us for lawn care, we make sure not to disappoint. We will work with you to the best of our abilities—as long as it takes—to create a satisfying lawn for you.