Lawn Care in Southern NH and ME
Two decades of lawn care in Maine and New Hampshire has taught us a lot about effective lawn care and great customer service. All of that experience goes to work for you and your yard the moment you call us for lawn care. As your neighbors, we strive to provide the ideal property through a breeze of a process, from communicating with our office down to paying conveniently online!
Tailored Programs To Fit Your Needs
Lawn care is both an art and a science, especially in a region exposed to harsh weather. We tailor our lawn care programs to meet the challenges of our regional climate so you can have a flourishing yard, regardless of the weather. When it comes to nurturing your yard, we know that a one-size-fits-all approach doesn’t cut it. That’s why we offer 3 distinct lawn care programs and are always open to working with you on your specific preferences.
Our programs include:
- 8-Part Premier Program: Includes 8 annual applications. With robust weed and crabgrass control, surface insect and grub control, and fertilizer applications through late fall—this program was built with the Seacoast’s challenging soil and seasonal weather conditions in mind. A comprehensive approach to lawn care, this program addresses your turf's every need.
- 5-Part Hybrid-Organic Program: Includes 5 annual applications of natural products to help your lawn flourish while protecting the local ecosystem.
- 5-Part Standard Program: Includes 5 annual applications of EPA-approved products. This program is a great balance of fertilization and weed control for well established lawns.
Get A Quick Estimate
The Allegro Difference
We pride ourselves on taking care of the people we serve. Our techs go to lengths to ensure that you understand what we’re doing and why, so you can have total peace of mind that your yard is in good hands.
Among our general lawn care services, we offer:
- 3 distinct lawn care programs.
- Organic matter granular application.
- Surface and subsurface (grub) insect control.
- Lawn disease control.
- Pre- and post-emergent weed control.
- Fall aeration/overseeding.
- Certified and licensed field technicians.
- Online customer payment portal.
- Free Estimates.
- And more!
We will provide you with the knowledge, perks, and efficiency you expect from a national chain while keeping it local and real. No gimmicks, no hassles, just a great lawn, and great customer service. The result is that you truly get the best of both worlds!
Lawn Disease Control
Since 2001, Allegro has been dedicated to keeping lawns healthy and flourishing. Treatment and prevention of lawn disease are vital in preserving the health and wellness of a lawn. Effectively treating and preventing lawn disease can be an overwhelming process, but not when you have an experienced, local team of technicians. Our lawn technicians are experts on the Seacoast and tailor treatment based on our region's challenging soil and weather conditions.
Types and signs of lawn disease:
- Brown Patch: brown or dead irregular spots on your lawn
- Red Thread: thin red strains extending from grass
- Summer Patch: irregularly shaped brown patches or crescents
- Snow Mold: light gray or pink matted grass
- Dollar Spot: small, circular spots scattered across the lawn
Allegro Lawn is the perfect option for treating and preventing lawn diseases. From dollar spot to red thread, we have the knowledge and expertise to give you the best results!
Grub Control for the Seacoast
If your grass is beginning to die, wither or turn brown, the damage may not be weather or maintenance related. It may be caused by a tiny C-shaped grub with a ferocious appetite. These lawn surface insects are by far one of the biggest threats facing the Seacoast area. At Allegro Lawn, we offer both curative and preventive grub control.
Our trained and certified technicians will first assess your lawn to determine the cause of your lawn damage. If grubs are actively present, our technicians will:
- Apply a curative treatment to break the life cycle of existing grubs and prevent them from spreading to additional sections of your lawn.
- Utilize a high-quality, low toxic treatment that will not only stop grubs in their tracks, but also combat other insects such as armyworms, chinch bugs, and sod webworms.
- Apply a grub preventive to equip your lawn with long-term protection and prevent another generation from wreaking havoc on your lawn.
Areas We Service in The Seacoast
We pride ourselves on delivering quality, professional, and courteous service in the Seacoast region. We’ve been at it for 20 years, gathering knowledge and insights into how we can provide the best lawn care around.