Lawn Aeration on The Seacoast
It’s no secret that healthy grass needs water, sunlight, and nutrients. But what happens when your turf’s soil gets compacted so water and nutrients can’t reach the roots? That’s when we turn to fall aeration and seeding to improve the growing environment of your grass, spurring it’s overall health.
When you sign up for our aeration in the fall, we will send one of our certified technicians to your property. From there, your Allegro Lawn tech will:
- Work with you to determine what areas of your lawn will be aerated.
- Operate a mechanical aerator that uses hollow tines to pull plugs of soil from your turf.
- Spread seed that matches your grass species to promote fresh growth.
- Give you instructions on how to tend your lawn to maximize benefits the following days.
Trust in Over 20 Years of Experience
Two decades in any business will teach you a thing or two. After 20 years in lawn care, we’ve learned the ins and outs of quality aeration, courteous customer service, and maximizing value for you, our customer. When we go to work for you, so do those 20 years of experience!
Get A Quick Estimate
The Benefits of Aeration
Aeration and overseeding is an important part of routine maintenance for lawns in the Seacoast region. No matter how little foot traffic your lawn gets, its soil will compact and thatch (dead grass) will build up, preventing water, air, and fertilizer from reaching down to the roots.
Lawn aeration benefits your lawn by:
- Reducing soil compaction.
- Opening pathways for water, fertilizer, and air to reach your grass’s roots.
- Fostering deeper root growth because the soil is less dense.
- Increasing water absorption, while reducing runoff.
- Building resilience into your turf so it better withstands extreme weather.
- Spurring thicker growth so your grass naturally outcompetes weeds.
- Deepening the green of your grass.
- Aiding your grass in spring green-up.
Why Pair Aeration with Overseeding?
Aeration and overseeing go hand in hand. While aeration benefits grass that’s already rooted in your lawn, it also creates the optimal conditions for new grass to take root. New seeds need access to soil, air, and water—aerating provides just that. In a nutshell, there’s no better time to seed than right after aerating, so we pair these services for the best results.
Refer a Friend for a Free Lime Treatment
Like aeration and overseeding, fall lime treatments are a great way to balance the pH of your yard's soil to spur growth for next summer. Right now, when you refer a friend to Allegro Lawn, we’ll give you a free fall lime treatment! Help your friend’s yard—and your own—in one fell swoop!
Get Your Free Quote Without Delay
While comparing rates for lawn care services can be a lot of work, we make it easy! We’re proud to offer an online quote with a quick turnaround time, plus we’ll send a technician to verify in person and address any other lawn-related concerns you might have. Learn within minutes what you can expect to pay, along with the insights a professional eye can lend to the health of your yard.
Areas We Service in The Seacoast
We pride ourselves on delivering quality, professional, and courteous service in the Seacoast region. We’ve been at it for 20 years, gathering knowledge and insights into how we can provide the best lawn care around.